EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH TOWER INDUSTRIES
It takes a special kind of person to be a member of the Tower Industries team, which is why we’re always on the lookout for new talent. If your family and friends would describe you as intelligent, capable, talented, friendly and a “can-do” person, then we want to talk to you.We’re growing quickly and are always on the lookout for the right person to fill the following positions:
Manufacturing Team Leader/ Working Supervisor
We are seeking a working Manufacturing Team Lead / Supervisor to join our team! You will work with and oversee the activities of a team of production workers. This is a working supervisor position. If you would like to sit at a desk all day, this is not the job for you. If you have previous experience in a wood working shop, or sanding/finishing experience – this job is similar.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production team and production planner to ensure daily schedule is complete
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate members of your team
- Efficiently utilize labor
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields (woodworking, sanding/finishing)
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Critical eye for detail and quality
- Strong, strong, strong math skills. Must be able to understand and communicate fractions and decimals. Must be able to read and understand a tape measure (including all the little lines)
**We are a drug-free workplace, and all employees are subject to random drug screening**
OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Essential Functions: Growing sales and developing new business through the thoughtful and consistent execution of a strategic sales plan. Understand and effectively communicate product characteristics and limitations Deliver exemplary customer service through fast and accurate communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquires. Build and maintain lasting customer relationships by providing accurate, timely information and prompt, courteous service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Develop new reseller customer accounts within assigned sales territory
2. Develop and grow existing reseller customer accounts within assigned territory through education, product training, cost savings, and other means.
3. Conduct all customer communications in a professional and courteous manner.
4. Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary by the Company.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
Responsible for growing sales and developing new reseller accounts through the creation and thoughtful execution of a strategic sales plan. Must be a motivated self-starter, be well-groomed and well-spoken, and conduct oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Knowledge of the kitchen and bath industry and a proven track record of sustained sales growth are both definite pluses! A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation are required, as this position requires travel throughout the designated sales territory as needed.
COUNTERTOP AND SHOWER INSTALLERS
Must have countertop installation experience (stone countertops a big plus!), shower installation experience, or finish carpentry experience. Must be well-groomed and well-spoken and conduct oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Must also have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
If we’ve piqued your interest, please fill out the form to the right and make yourself known to us.
We can’t wait to meet you!
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.